nanog mailing list archives

Re: piracy on parade

From: "!Dr. Joe Baptista" <baptista () vrx net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Adam Rothschild wrote:

If you spent less time posting this drivel to NANOG, and more time
developing a TLD that's actually resolvable Internet-wide, the Internet
would be a far better place.

I actually spent no time at all on the drivel.  I always feel that if
someone mentions my name I should at least reply, which is what I have
done in this case.  Drivel I feel always desearves drivel back.

Now if Nanog can only get back on track - i've missed the regular boring
discussion about outages and routers.  If people here feel they need to
discuss me - may I suggest alt.fan.joe-baptista ;-)

regards
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/
                                        dot.GOD Hostmaster