nanog mailing list archives

Re: piracy on parade

From: Jim Mercer <jim () reptiles org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:29:30 -0400

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 09:06:03AM -0400, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Jim Mercer wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 07:13:37PM -0700, Paul A Vixie wrote:
The new system, developed in conjunction ...
VRx Network Systems (http://www.vrx.net),

Richard Sexton of VRx Network Services, an industry acknowledged expert on
DNS issues

so, where are Joe Baptista and Bob Allisat in this endeavor?

would be strange for sexton to leave them out.

Careful Jim - I see a roach crawling up your leg - and we all remember
what happened last time ;-)

well, joe, i'm now self-employed, and as such, you can't threaten my job by
launching frivolous and unfounded lawsuits against my employer.

and since i now live in an actual residential apartment, you can't call the
building inspectors to try to have me thrown out.

i've grown up alot since those days.

i hope you have too.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim () reptiles org              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]