nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: stream.c - new FreeBSD exploit?

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:14:50 -0800

On 01/20/00, Richard Steenbergen <ras () above net> wrote:

For everyone that cares the person who
originally posted to bugtraq will not be releasing it, and neither will
anyone else, so would everyone put their little packet peckers back in
their pants and move on.

        If only that were true...I've had a bunch of people offer me
        copies in the past day or so.  But I don't plan to become a
        distributor of that source code either, so don't ask.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |   "Don't hate the media.  Become the media."                         |
  |                                --Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys   |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----