nanog mailing list archives

Re: Shock news - NANOG likely to carry less operational content

From: Kai Schlichting <kai () pac-rim net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:14:46 -0500

I never received any of those mailings. Never ever.
Are specific people being targeted?

A quick scan of the machine that sent this reveals what appears to be
a MS Personal Webserver running on a Winblows machine:

$ telnet  168.212.244.134 80
Trying 168.212.244.134...
Connected to 168.212.244.134.
Escape character is '^]'.