nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG meeting subject of attack? Hmmmm....

From: Wayne Bouchard <web () typo org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:51:24 -0700 (MST)

I repeat.. Laws in one country do NOT apply to another country.

It is arrogant to think that internet governance is a product of one
region's policies.

Make it a law, and they will.  But I don't think laws are the answer
to cooperation.  The Tier1's should take the time to work together on
their own before they are forced to in a way they may not like.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw () insync net
Computer Security Consultant and Programmer