nanog mailing list archives

Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:55:30 -0800

        Best I ever saw (and I'd still like to do it again some day)
        was the names of streets in the city where the company's main
        offices were located.

        Every now and then, the ops team would gather around a map
        program and have it wander through a neighborhood, looking
        for interesting names -- especially of little alleyways.

        Since this was in San Francisco, it was pretty easy.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |     "We all agree that your theory is mad.                           |
  |      The problem which divides us is this:                           |
  |      is it sufficiently crazy to be right?"      -Dr. Neils Bohr     |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----