nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting

From: Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () centergate com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:23:08 -0700

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

It should be noted however, that no matter how "democratic" any
organization is or claims to be, the decisions they make do not
supercede the laws of the country(ies) that they operate in. At the point
that someone feels their rights under the law are being violated
sufficiently (such as restraint of trade) and has the necessary resources,
I imagine these sorts of things will simply end up in court.

It would appear that NSI has demonstrated that this is not neccessarily
successful.
--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.