nanog mailing list archives

Re: Formal study: How many points networks share

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:43:38 -0700

After the wave of mergers, attempted mergers, unmergers, and all the
related investigations by the EU and DOJ; I think most of the providers
know how to give each other notice by now :-)

really?  we hadn't noticed.

ACRI wasn't one of the names normally associated with inside the beltway
research projects.

this is good.  they seem to do some of the best research out there.

SAIC or Mitre are more likely candidates.

this would be dissapointing.  if we have to get beltway bandits, how about
ones which have a better rep in internet circles, e.g.  bbn, sri, isi, ...

randy