nanog mailing list archives

An example

From: "Roeland M.J. Meyer" <rmeyer () mhsc com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:49:07 -0700

I post some negative messages about ORBS and RBL and look what
happens! Gee, isn't it co-incidental that my mailer is now
blocked?

It sounds like straight-up intimidation actions to me. If this is
the action of a responsible anti-spam fanatic then it is an even
greater indictment of the entire RBL/ORBS  movement.

The hostname is right, DNS is healthy, including my ORSC
root-zone servers, and I am running current sendmail with
anti-relay active.

Gee, maybe they're making a statement ...ya think?

That's alright, woods just hit my kill-file anyway >plonk<

But, this seriously indicates that this ORBS/RBL think is getting
way out of hand. Typical vigilante pattern.