nanog mailing list archives

SSH on Cisco Routers (was RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?)

From: "Ron Buchalski" <rbuchals () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:39:53 PDT

SSH1 is supported on the following platforms starting in 12.1(1)T:

C17x0, C25xx, C26xx, C36xx, C4x00, C7x00

See:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/cisco/mkt/ios/rel/121/prodlit/1065_pp.htm#41392

-rb

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
To: "Greene, Dylan" <DGreene () NaviSite com>
CC: "'Paul Froutan'" <pfroutan () rackspace com>, rmeyer () mhsc com, nanog () merit edu
Subject: RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

        Hello Dylan,  Knew this was coming .  But I'd hoped that
        the supported platforms would have been a little larger .
        Just the 7200 & UP .  Seems cisco thinks ssh puts a bit
        of load on a cpu ?  I can't see that for just a terminal
        session though .  Twyl,  JimL