nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG applicability (was: RE: )

From: john heasley <heas () shrubbery net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:45:15 -0700

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 09:16:05AM -0700, dave o'leary wrote:

At 05:45 AM 9/22/99 -0700, Derek Balling wrote:

So now, even the age-old "litmus test" of "how do I program my Cisco to do
that?" is a bad one?

Actually, in the case of service providers, this is exactly why the
"cisco-nsp () puck nether net" was established.  Well, it wasn't really
established at that site, but that's where it migrated later.  The list
is available for discussion of cisco service provider specific discussions
just like this one.  If you want to talk about Juniper routers, on the
other hand.... :-) :-)
                                                 dave

dave, i believe juniper-nsp () puck nether net already exists.