nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internic and PGP

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:31:24 -0800

On 03/30/99, David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky com> wrote:

    It's been nonfunctional (at least according to NSI) for some
    time now, probably more than a year, though they may have
    had it functional for short periods therein.

I wasn't aware that NSI had announced it was nonfunctional.  If they
officially know that it's down, whyintheheck do they still promote it on
their web site?

        I don't think it's ever been officially announced as down,
        but they'd admit there were problems if you called.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |            All standard disclaimers apply, and then some.            |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----