nanog mailing list archives

Re: SYN spoofing

From: Deepak Jain <deepak () ai net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:49:21 -0400 (EDT)

The thread I was responding to refered to filtering all routes
(outbound) except those sourced from customers'/internal addresses.

Regards,

Deepak Jain
AiNET

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Mike Heller wrote:

I have an access list that I apply to all of our incoming interfaces that
blocks the announcement of 127.0.0.1, 192.168.0.0, 10.0.0.0, and
172.16.0.0.  It never changes. I don't see the stated impact on management.

Mike