nanog mailing list archives

Re: in-addr.arpa question

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

        Hello All,  I take it that Hank is a customer of GTE/BBN ?
        if so, let Hank talk to them .  If Hank doesn't know about it
        talk to Hank. Right ?   Hth, JimL

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Randy Bush wrote:
BBN is confused.

They should change it to a moniker that is acceptable to the customer.

it is not gte's customer but rather a peer.  it's hank's customer.
i.e. they are not paying gte money.  so the they have no leverage.

randy

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr () baby-dragons com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |