nanog mailing list archives

NetSOL blames Microsoft for its problems...

From: John Fraizer <John.Fraizer () EnterZone net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:49:58 -0400

Will it ever end?  Now they're blaming Microsoft for their problems.  I
personally use netscape and received the same error this individual is
complaining about.

Subject: Re: [NIC-990427.ad30] CAN't access you secure Payment pagey
To: jbiquez () intranet com mx (Jorge Biquez)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:11:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: help () networksolutions com

Thank you for contacting Network Solutions.

The problem that you are experiencing in obtaining a secure connection
is an error within the Microsoft web browser. Microsoft web browsers
often have problems connecting to sites which use advanced Secure
Socket Layers.

Since the error is actually within the web browser itself it must be
corrected by Microsoft.

We recommend you use a browser such as Netscape Navigator to gain
access to our Web site.  The software is available as a free download
from Netscape's Web site at www.netscape.com.

We will be glad to assist you in reserving your domain names by
Telephone.  From the United States, dial toll-free 1-888-642-9675.
Outside of the U.S., dial 1-703-742-0914.

Best regards,
Jon L
Network Solutions

World Wide Web:        http://www.networksolutions.com
E-Mail:                help () networksolutions com

Hello.

I need to pay for some domains and I just can access the page. I receive
this error:

          This script should be referenced with a METHOD of POST.

What's happening?

JB