nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Barry Shein wrote:

As of last time I checked, around 2:30PM EDT 10/1/98, the porn site
involved in spamming and domain hijacking etc had an operational
address within the .to name space, and they continue to spam and
hijack/forge, the bounces and complaints are still coming in.

This is your fault since you continue to send your vague complaints to
NANOG instead of sending specific complaints, naming names, to
hostmaster () tonic to

Note: I am not now and never have been an employee of Best. ;-)

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael () memra com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com