nanog mailing list archives

Re: Xedia vs Packeteer Comparsion

From: hoff () nodewarrior net (Christofer Hoff)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:35:02 -0800

Matthew:

What version of code are you running in your 4000 -- I see no such latency
issues nor packet drop and we regularly push 20+ Mb through our boxes...
sits between a Cisco 75xx and Catalyst 5000 Switch.

Are you using the same cable/cables when you place the packetshaper
in the network vs. when it is out?  Also, have you looked at the CLI for
the NIC stats?

Chris