nanog mailing list archives

Re: was i asleep when the gtld servers had the worse problem today?

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cp net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:13:45 -0800

On 11/12/98, Stephen Sprunk <stephen () sprunk org> wrote:

Thanks to the flood of complaints about the technical accuracy of the
article, it has been updated:

        The response I got from Janet Kornblum also mentioned that
        she's trying to find out exactly what happened...hopefully
        that'll be possible.

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cp net>                "A name indicates what we seek.
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)    An address indicates where it is.