nanog mailing list archives

Re: [nanog] Re: Building a NOC

From: "S.T.Balbach" <stephen () clark net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:06:44 -0500 (EST)

Correct. There are people who build NOC's for a living. You dont want to
know all the details of generators, floors, AC, power loads, BTU's, heat
exhaust, etc.. all of which has to be negotiated according to local county
and state rules and regs, building owner regs -- its a massive undertaking
to do it right, there are people who do soley this and are good at it.

        Stb