nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNS Headaches

From: Phil Howard <phil () charon ipal net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:23:32 -0500 (CDT)

max () inc net wrote:

Well looks like it was a problem with internic and a.root-servers.net.
The offending name servers were torgo.webteam.net and
panic.webteam.net.  I got ahold of internic and unfortunatly the night
help doesnt seem to be able to page someone.  They are going to have
someone call me first thing in the morning.  A recent dig shows that
the record has been corrected so it should be a matter of time before
it works itself out.  I would like to thank everyone on the list who
helped me track this down.

This might be best to go over to the DOMAIN-POLICY () LISTS INTERNIC NET list
now.

--
Phil Howard | w9x0y0z9 () dumb7ads org blow8me3 () noplace4 com no85ads6 () nowhere2 org
  phil      | eat4this () s5p4a1m1 com stop1ads () dumb1ads edu w6x0y6z9 () spam9mer net