nanog mailing list archives

Re: He's baaaaaaack...

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:35:52 -0400

On Wed, Aug 12, 1998 at 03:36:15AM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:
      You've got the gall to ask me if I'm moral enough
to join the army

... burn women, kids, houses, and villages...

                   after littering?

(Those who don't get the reference, go find a short song called
Alices Restaurant - Arlo Guthrie)

For sufficiently large versions of "short; the song is like, what, 14
minutes long?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com