nanog mailing list archives

Re: Packets from net 10 (no, not the lyrics)

From: "Todd R. Stroup" <tstroup () fibernet net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:46:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Alec H. Peterson wrote:

Uhm, your example wouldn't work too well if one wanted to selectively
filter longer prefixes (like all longer than /19 in 206->223).  That
is what many people are doing, and IMO what more should do.

Hmm... got me there.  You would need individual entries in the
access-list to do that one.

Alec

--
|Alec Peterson - ahp () hilander com    | Erols Internet Services, INC.        |