nanog mailing list archives

RE: FBI calls for mandatory key escrow; Denning on export ctrls

From: "John A. Tamplin" <jat () traveller com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 00:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Jordan Mendelson wrote:

Makes you just want to move to Mars and start all over doesn't it?

The problem would soon reappear, as all the people that know anything about
the technology want nothing to do with government.  I guess we get what
we deserve for allowing them to govern us eh?  :)

John Tamplin                                    Traveller Information Services
jat () Traveller COM                            2104 West Ferry Way
205/883-4233x7007                               Huntsville, AL 35801