nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP tables

From: Vlad <vlad () athens servint com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:29:49 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote one as well, I haven't spent too much time with it but most
everything works. I did run in to that problem where pings and traces
won't return anything similar to what you describe, so I threw in some
Expect to remedy it. It's mostly perl though, and it builds the HTML on
the fly.  I can share the source if anyone wants...

-Vlad

I have an exact copy of the nitrous.digex.net page running internally for
our NCC. I wrote it all in PERL. I am still fixing up a few pieces of the
code (namely the ping and traceroute functions), but when I am finished I
would be more than happy to share it with anyone that wants it.

I should note that it is written to be utilized on Cisco routers with rsh
enabled.