nanog mailing list archives

Re: Netcom Contact ?

From: nc0168 () noc netcom net (Mike)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

Here we go again.

Does anyone have a contact at Netcom that understands that SMTP is not
transported via POP (or port 110) and who could possibly figure out why
Netcom's mail servers are unreachable by us and several other providers?

I just got off the phone with the manager of System Administration and
he's going to investiage any possible problems with Netcom's mail servers.
I apologize for any problems you had in contacting the necessary people
to get this problem resolved.

+m
--
Mike Newton                mnewton () noc netcom net                       Netcom
Sr. Network Engineer                                           +1-408-881-3448