nanog mailing list archives

Re: UUNet Routing SNAFU

From: Michael Dillon <michael () priori net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:50:24 -0700

[...]
62/8, 63/8 and 64/8 are being assigned now.

So you just relax the filters according to what's being assigned.

So is there any good way of hearing about these new assignments as
they are made so we could adjust our filters before people complain?

I wonder whether IANA could post an announcement to this list whenever a
block from the former class A space is given out for carving up.

Michael Dillon                    voice: +1-650-482-2840
Senior Systems Architect            fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."