nanog mailing list archives

Re: Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

From: Marc Hurst <mhurst () fastlane ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:34:46 -0500 (EST)

Just dig up a destructive bug for old macs and mail it to him. Better
yet, he lives about 10 minutes from me... why don't I just go over and
unplug him... ;)

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

Bob Allisat is, I'm sorry to say, a well-known Net-kook. I remember him
infesting a bunch of Usenet newsgroups. Now that he appears to be on nanog,
the best strategy might be to ignore him.

-Declan