nanog mailing list archives

Re: Root Name Server Confederations

From: Marc Hurst <mhurst () fastlane ca>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 02:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

I have absolutely no problem with this.

The fact I respect is that you have broadcast this viewpoint and that is
very cool indeed....

No complaints here....

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Paul A Vixie wrote:

I have to wonder if you have the resources to defend yourself from
worldwide allegations of collusion and racketeering?

Marc Hurst

i don't.  have to wonder, that is.

i'm just the lightning rod on the tip of the iceberg.  my private e-mail is
running 50:1 in favour of the position i've outlined.  on the other hand i'm
just "press" from the point of view of the IANA.  i don't make policy, but i
have certainly been known to editorialize about it.