nanog mailing list archives

Re: UUNET Pulling Peering Agreements & replacing them with charging under non-disclosure?

From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil () domino org>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 16:42:11 +0100 (BST)

I have logged a complaint with UUnet about this and have stated my pending
order for a DS3 from them will be reconcidered if they make the choice to
peer for a fee.  I was also called by a UUnet exec this morning and they
say there will be a statement coming on Monday.

I'd like to see them try this stunt over the LINX! If one must pay to
peer with Uunet then one is not a peer any longer.

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking.                            D O M I N O
neil () DOMINO ORG       NetBSD/sparc - 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)