nanog mailing list archives

Re: NAP building

From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil () domino org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 17:15:19 +0100 (BST)

I'd be happy to talk w/ you about how it might be done.
There have been a number of attempts to build an exchange in San Diego
and none have panned out.
You might take a peek at http://www.isi.edu/div7/naps

Make sure it isn't Telehouse though! Someone at Telehouse London pressed
the wrong button and took out the entire power to the south side of
the building, nearly ever ISP in the UK, and the LINX too, was knocked
out for around 45 minutes today.
I now know of 3 instances this year of this type of failure at TH London.

Neil
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking.                            D O M I N O
neil () DOMINO ORG       NetBSD/sparc - 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)