nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internet outages

From: John Hawkinson <jhawk () bbnplanet com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

Wonderful that all you folks this it's a great idea nad all,
but it's already been done.

That's what outage () dal net is for.

Let's PLEASE AVOID having MULTIPLE LISTS FOR THE SAME PURPOSE.

--jhawk

From: Paul Love <epl () pauline sdsc edu>
To: Stan Barber <sob () academ com>
Cc: outage-discuss () academ com, nanog () merit edu
Subject: Re: Internet outages
Sender: owner-outage-discuss () academ com

Stan

very good idea

paul
On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Stan Barber wrote:

At 02:40 PM 06/15/97 PDT, Randy Bush wrote:

Maybe Stan should subscribe it to the outage lists of all major ISPs.

I like this suggestion.

- paul

This mailing list is hosted by Academ Consulting Services.

Okey. I could do this. Let me hear from more folks about it.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob () academ com