nanog mailing list archives

Re: BOOM! there goes WorldCom

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:39:17 +0000 (GMT)

Ya, we are going to kill worldcom for this one, they say they have 496 DS3
connections down. We have 3 connections into our Palo Alto POP, and
Worldcom said they all are over different fiber paths. As of right now
they all are down.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16