nanog mailing list archives

RE: Questions about Internet Packet Losses

From: Barry Shein <bzs () world std com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 21:40:58 -0500

From: "Chris A. Icide" <chris () nap net>
Yelling at techies to fix it is not the solution.  Yelling at techies for talking
technical terms is even worse.

Well, for the record, my intention wasn't to "yell" at anyone, just to
point out what I thought might be some wayward priorities in the
allocation of brain cycle resources. If it appeared otherwise then I
do apologize, I just tend towards colorful language to help keep the
snoring down to a dull roar.

And also for the record I think it's safe to say I'm about as
technical as most anyone here.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs () world std com          | http://www.std.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989