nanog mailing list archives

Re: Directions to Grand Hyatt (?) [administrivia]

From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:54:56 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Paul Ferguson wrote:

For those like myself who found the directions to the NANOG
meeting at the San Francisco Grand Hyatt less than satisfactory

For those like myself who have actually been on the ground in the Union
Square area of San Francisco I found this URL to be way cool because I can
see the hotel location (H175) in the photo in relation to the green park
nearby where the palm trees grow.
http://www.xcity.com/aerographics/hotel/html384/04-5a-h.html

And if you are driving into the city you can go here
http://www.xcity.com/aerographics/Tour.html
and click for more detailled photos of the highways and interchanges.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael () memra com