nanog mailing list archives

Re: Netrail woes (was Re: Atlanta-NAP down (fwd))

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:10:59 +0000 (GMT)

This is not a NANOG topic, but I felt I should respond, feal free to hit D
now.

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Ehud Gavron wrote:

      So when you just admitted you SHOULD HAVE PAID the bill,
      but didn't want to, and you didn't order the circuits, do
      you really expect three fiber carriers to drop their drawers
      to get their business?

I said I should have paid the bill because our customers should be the top
priority. You then can deal with them in later. I actually did not think
they would shut it off because it was disputed. If you check with the
records the thing I signed with worldcom said I was paying the bills to
get my network up, not because I owed the money.

      I hate to tell you, but if you think stiffing Worldcom 300K
      you owed them and then trying to blame THEM for it is legitimate
      business practices, you need to buy a bigger clue.

I don't think so.

      "No bible-toting fool who won't pay his bills will be
      in business long."  - Ehud  (look it up, it's in the same book.)

I have been in business for 3 years and God has blessed me a lot, but this
is not a nanog topic so I will not go into that.

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16