nanog mailing list archives

Re: NEWDOM: Read this...Re: offtopic for NANOG - do not read

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 () ix netcom com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:18:35 +0100

Marten,

  Well what do you expect from Perry M., anyway.  You know he thinks he
is from an Alien.

Marten Terpstra wrote:

"Perry E. Metzger" <perry () piermont com> writes
 * > If you can quote to me the RFC written by the US government that says
 * > IANA is something more than a US government contracted task, then I'll
 * > kiss your ass in front of Macy's window.  Otherwise, and as always, you
 * > are full of it.
 *
 * Vince;
 *
 * I contend that you are a twelve foot tall pink rabbit.

Can you all please take this p****** contest some place else? Do on
the newdom mailing list whatever you want, but keep this name calling
crap off the nanog list.

-Marten

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.