nanog mailing list archives

Re: peering points

From: Robert Bowman <rob () elite exodus net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:33:28 -0800 (PST)

Damnit Sean..  you definitely need to update your list BAD!  I mean we
wanted to have an OC12 ring 4 months ago, but MCI refused to give
it to us for free!

Has joining IXPs become a statement of power?  I think not.  I'll bet
there are just as many ppl on 2 or 3 IXPs that have peering with Sprint as
ppl on 4 or 5. :)

rob