nanog mailing list archives

RE: Internic address allocation policy (fwd)

From: "Justin W. Newton" <justin () erols com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 15:23:31 -0500

At 02:01 PM 11/20/96 -0600, Jim Fleming wrote:
P.S. Regarding your comments about the
InterNIC. I have objected to people like yourself
having discussions with InterNIC (or NSI)
employees about other people's business
matters and then running around mailing lists
referring to those discussions and acting like
you are very chummy with the InterNIC. I
think that I have been very clear on those
points..."The InterNIC has no business
discussing other people's business with
you, no matter how buddy buddy you are..."

Jim,
        I would love to see one example where I have made any mention of any
knowledge given to me by the internic about anyone's business other than my
own.  It simply has never happened.  If you are going to make accusations
back them up.

Justin Newton
Network Architect
Erol's Internet Services