nanog mailing list archives

Re: Routing Tutorial - Just Wondering

From: malice () epix net
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 01:06:09 +0000

Date:          Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:54:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:          Christian Nielsen <cnielsen () vii com>
To:            inet-access () earth com
Cc:            nanog () merit edu
Subject:       Re: Routing Tutorial - Just Wondering

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Kim Hubbard wrote:

Is there anything you'd like the InterNIC to speak on?  If so, let

        Maybe speak on the future of IPs... Let ISPs know why they NEED to
SWIP.

    If there were to be a two day routing/peering tutorial for sysadmins here
in D.C.  With say, a twelve router MAE model, a frame relay simulator,
presentations by a couple of smaller "big" guys (i.e. not MCI, Sprint, or
UUnet, etc...), how many would be interested?  Oh yeah, free (lunch included).

I would also be interested in attending.. Please let me know details