nanog mailing list archives

Re: Creation of working groups within NANOG

From: Arun Welch <awelch () awelch inhouse compuserve com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 22:34:55 -0500 (EST)

What is the feeling of the NANOG participants (and the Merit
folks) of modifying the NANOG meeting format, and creating
different working groups?

I think it would be a win. I was lucky enough to attend both RIPE and
NANOG this last round, and I thought that RIPE was much more productive.

...arun
Arun Welch                                      5000 Arlington Centre Blvd
Lead Engineer, Internet R&D                     Columbus, OH 43220
CompuServe                                      awelch () compuserve net