Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: WMap plugin documentation is out of date

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:36:52 -0600

On 12/8/2011 5:55 AM, Michael Boman wrote:
Hi all!

I noticed that the available documentation for the wmap plugin is out
of date, both at
http://dev.metasploit.com/redmine/projects/framework/wiki/WMAP and
http://www.offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/WMAP_Web_Scanner
seems...

Can anyone look into it or let me know how I can submit updates to the
available documentation?

I would defer to Efrain for the actual status, but right now WMAP
doesn't keep in sync with overall framework development, and we don't
support it as such until the maintainer or community resources step up
to do so. If you have direct edits/changes to the online wiki - let me
know your Redmine account name and we can give you edit access to the
Wiki page. If you want to update the code, just fork it via GitHub and
send a pull request.

Thanks Michael!

-HD