Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: BypassUAC not working against Windows 7 x86

From: firstname lastname <psykosonik_frequenz () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:16:45 -0800 (PST)

I would like to press up on the original topic. If you have queries regarding AV bypass using MetaSploit, kindly open
up a new thread.

This thread relates to the IE Protected Mode problem which restricts us to upload bypassuac-x86.exe file only to a
specific path. Any workarounds for that?

Is it possible to execute bypassuac-x86.exe from the LocalLow folder and escalate the privileges?

NeonFlash