Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: A small question regarding IP

From: Tommy Elliott <t.ellio.09 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:41:46 -0500

If you want the IP address of your victim, you should ask them for it.

Tommy

On Sep 16, 2011, at 1:15 PM, dmz928 <dmz928 () hotmail co uk> wrote:

Hello,

I'm a new about Metasploit and hacking world. However, i've been watching tutorial for long time and 95% of them were
conducted in LAN.

my question is, how can i get the victim's IP address?
What are the ways of getting the IP address?

any tutorial? documents? or blogs talk about this side??

I just want to know how can i find the IP address of my victim, because i want to start my first attack over the
internet

any help?

Thanks,
Dayou.