Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: A small question regarding IP

From: haZard0us <hazard0us.pt () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:27:33 +0100

On 16-09-2011 19:15, dmz928 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new about Metasploit and hacking world. However, i've been watching tutorial for long time and 95% of them were
conducted in LAN.

my question is, how can i get the victim's IP address?
What are the ways of getting the IP address?

any tutorial? documents? or blogs talk about this side??

I just want to know how can i find the IP address of my victim, because i want to start my first attack over the
internet

any help?

Thanks,
Dayou.

Since you're new to the scene, i'm supposing that you weren't hired for the job. So you're trying to break into someone's computer. That's not nice nor even legal.

Don't know if anyone here is willing to help you for "black" purposes.

-haZ