Metasploit mailing list archives

browser_autopwn

From: haZard0us <hazard0us.pt () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:47:20 +0100

Hi all,

Two things.

First: wasn't supposed to have tab completion when choosing the payload after choosing auxiliary/server/browser_autopwn? I haven't tried in other auxiliary modules but i thought that this could be a bug. Well, not important.

Next:

I was looking for some help while using browser_autopwn. If i use it against a VM running WinXP SP2 it works fine. But, if i use it against my Win7 Pro host, it doesn't work. I tried to search across the internet for some help but or doesn't exist or i'm searching for the wrong terms.

Regards,
haZ