Metasploit mailing list archives

webdav patches

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:14:06 +0100

I've just submitted three patches to Redmine (hopefully in the right
place) to allow you to specify a path in the WebDAV auxiliary modules.
The test I'm on at the moment only allows it in limited
sub-directories so this lets you work on those.

I was also thinking of increasing the power of the
webdav_website_content module so that it displayed more of the info
that it has found on the file/directory. A quick look at the XML that
is returned and it includes creation and last modify date and a flag
to say whether it is hidden or not. Does anyone have a web server with
WebDAV enabled that I could scan to get a better idea of what could be
in these messages?

Robin