Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Backboor with Netcat and Meterpreter

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:31:19 -0400

The 'upgrade' tactic for meterpreter only work on windows
(target/victim) not Linux.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Rafael Negron <rnegron13 () comcast net> wrote:
Thanks for all the help... but I did not explain myself properly.

all I' m trying to accomplish is a session upgrade from a basic netcat
backdoor on Ubuntu Linux to a meterpreter session.
Just like the post on Pauldotcom on Windows..
http://pauldotcom.com/2010/04/using-meterpreter-to-control-n.html

same thing but in Ubuntu Linux

Rafael