Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: There is a way to transform metasploit (meterpreter resources) scripts in stand-alone binaries?

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:36:29 -0500

On 6/26/2011 3:05 PM, Richard Miles wrote:
Hi guys,

Metasploit (meterpreter) has some nice scripts / resources, like
migrate, screenshot, getsystem, etc - however sometimes (very
uncommon) I can't use meterpreter, but I would love to be able to
generate standalone version of useful resources such as migrate,
screenshot, getsystem, etc to use with netcat for example. There is a
way to do it?

If not, I guess you should consider it, could be a good improvement.

These are all based on features of meterpreter, so use it, or don't, but
exposing features in some other way will not be on our todo list.

-HD