Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How can i use an IE exploit

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:09:20 +0300

I think metasploit should add something for DynamicDNS updates for major
providers and a module for UPnP for a happier script-kiddie experience :)

Regarding the original question, you can set up  portforwarding on your home
router and an account on DynDNS or no-ip, then use meterpreter_reverse_dns
as your payload...

Sherif Eldeeb